The Barefoot saddle Walnut bridle is the most popular bridle in Barefoot bridles in Quebec.
The throatlets of this bridle are extended reins that cross under the horse's chin and pass through rings that are connected directly to the noseband.
The bridle does not exert any point pressure and ensures comfortable rein actions, creating a confident partnership between horse and rider.
The usual distribution of pressure (when the reins are pulled back): 30-35% on the nose, 45-50% on the trough, 15-20% on the neck.
• In nubuck buffalo leather.
• Wide, soft noseband lined with cowhide leather.
• Stainless steel buckles.
• Colour: brown and black.
• Supplied without reins.
Note that this bridle is quite large.
COLOUR: brown, black
- Size 0: pony size (in different colors
- Sizes: 1 Cob (Double Pony) Frontal: 42 cm, noseband: 56-68 cm, noseband - neck length: 45 to 57 cm
- 2 Full (Horse) Frontal: 44 cm, noseband: 58-70 cm, length noseband - neck: 48 to 61 cm