To order or have questions about the products, contact us:
- Online ordering for in-stock products only
- Email (email@example.com)
- Messenger on Facebook
- Cell: 819-531-3051 (call or text message).
Discounted products are considered a final sale, no discounts or refunds are possible.
If the product is not in stock, we regularly order in Germany, it takes 2-3 weeks to receive your product in Quebec. A 50% deposit is required when placing your order.
If you cancel your order, the deposit may not be refundable (ex: custom-made product or product that we do not normally keep in stock).
If you want to pick up your order in Shawinigan, it is very important to make an appointment with us. We will agree on a time together so that you can pick up your order or come and visit us.
Please note that all our products are taxable according to the taxes in force in Quebec, namely GST and QST. Thus, all prices shown do not include taxes.
If the product ordered, except special order or product purchased at a reduced price, is not suitable, you have 7 days to return it, the return costs are your responsibility. You must have made an agreement with us before sending the product. It must be in new, unused condition and with tags attached, otherwise the refund may not be complete or may not be issued. You are responsible for the return, we suggest that you take out insurance when sending it.
To ensure your comfort and that of your horse, you can try the saddle, for a period of 7 days, respecting the following conditions:
- You must have agreed with us before
- If you did not give any notice within 7 days after you received the saddle, the saddle will not be returnable
- Leave the tags on the saddle
- Use your own strap and your own mat (these equipment cannot be returned if used)
- Place a sheet or other fabric between the saddle and your mat
- You can sit and gently climb into the saddle to try it out using a mounting block and making sure the strap is tight
- Only go for a ride and test drive in a controlled location, in 30 minutes the saddle should be in new condition
- Protect stirrup leathers and fenders with tube socks, fleece halter covers, or wrap polo bandages around them to prevent saddle marks and chafing
- Wear soft pants, without buttons or accessories on the pockets and seams to avoid damaging the saddle
- A saddle including stirrup leathers, fenders and stirrups marked, damaged cannot be returned
- A used mat or strap cannot be returned.
- Store the saddle out of the stable so it does not pick up odors
- Please make sure you follow the conditions to have access to the return
- The product must be purchased at regular price, products on special are not returnable
- A trial fee of $100 taxable is charged for all saddle returns
- Return shipping costs are your responsibility and you will need to take out insurance with the carrier to protect your shipment.
- If the saddle is returned damaged or the conditions have not been met, we will not accept the return or charge an extra
Barefoot Saddle Warranty:
Barefoot Saddle guarantees Barefoot saddles for a period of 12 months against manufacturing defects. Damage from misuse or abnormal wear and tear is not covered, as is transportation for product replacement.
The appearance side of the leather is not covered by the guarantee, the leather is treated naturally and its appearance may change over time. No other warranty applies.
As equestrian activities are dangerous, Sellerie Équi-Confort and Barefoot Saddle cannot, under any circumstances, be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage or incident resulting from the use of Barefoot products.
Accepted methods of payment are: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, cash or Interac transfer.