CHEROKEE PRO EDITION:
Ergonomic design allows you to adopt an optimal working posture.
Narrower seat for a narrower trim.
Very downward leg position.
Wide stirrup leather door
The saddles adapt perfectly to the backs of all types of horses.
The Cherokee is made of grained nubuck leather, supple and thick, with brown synthetic fur underneath. Anatomically shaped saddle with excellent wither clearance. The contrasting decorations are in smooth black leather. Eight rings and four double leather laces distributed in front and behind provide numerous possibilities for attaching luggage and accessories.
This saddle model comes with a pair of cleats that can be positioned according to the rider's wishes. The Cherokee saddle has a high cantle made of semi-elastic dense foam, anatomically shaped for both horse and rider, which increases the horse's freedom of movement and encourages hind leg engagement and vertical flexion of the horse's back. For the rider, this cantle provides a deep and flexible seat that is very reassuring.
- Removable mid-size fiberglass form is interchangeable.
- Flexible in 3 dimensions (X, Y, Z)
- No pressure and therefore no restriction on the structure of the muscles
- Anatomical shape for both horse and rider
- Also very comfortable for long distances
- Wide adjustable stirrup leather holder (5 cm) for the brown/black model
- Narrow stirrup leather holder (2.5 cm) for the model in black/black
- Adjustable V strap
- Weight about 7 kg