Barefoot Saddle's Mono Stirrup Leathers are made of heavy-duty smooth leather and reinforced with nylon. In the length they are reduced in a single thickness. This makes them very light, less thick and they do not pinch the calves.
At the top, the loop is replaced by a small metal T. The adjustment that is made at the bottom becomes easier, even when you are in the saddle. The small metal T is covered by a sliding leather piece.
• No buckles on the horse's back – no overpressure
• No pinching on the rider's leg
• Extremely easy adjustment
• Convenient and safe adjustment even when in the saddle
• Lined in non-stretch nylon
Colors: brown, black
- Short: 49-63 cm (for people who are around 1.60 cm - 1.75 cm tall)
- Length: 57-72cm (for people taller than 1.76cm