IN STOCK: 45CM, 55CM
The material used for the Stretch & Breath webbing is specially made for Barefoot. It contains elastic mesh woven with ripstop nylon threads. What makes this strap very resistant while keeping its elasticity.
This material is coated with a soft and removable neoprene cover which protects the horse at the sensitive level of the strapping
• Fully elastic: The horse's breathing and thus the movement of the thorax is not compressed
• Safety: by elastic mesh woven with tear-proof nylon threads
• Wrapped in a soft neoprene cover
• Equipped at each end with two stainless steel roller buckles
• Central attachment loop
Fully machine washable at 30° (in an old sheet to prevent the loops from hitting the drum of your washing machine)
Tip: This elastic material adapts to the body of the horse, so the girth can deform (adapt to your horse). To avoid deformation on one side, change the direction of the strapping from time to time.
Determine the correct strap length:
- With a measuring tape, measure starting a hand's width above the horse's elbow on one side, pass the tape under its belly and back up to a hand's width above the elbow on the other side .
- The measurements are given from loop to loop.
LENGTH: 35cm, 45cm, 55cm, 65cm, 75cm and 85cm