The Barefoot Saddle Missoula Nut Saddle is a beautiful western treeless saddle. Made of very nice leather. Tonic and lively mobility for horse and rider. Entirely handmade according to your choice of pattern and color of the seat, made of supple and soft suede leather. Adapts to all types of horses. The saddle allows you to feel the movements of the horse. No limit on the rider's weight and unrestricted freedom of movement for the horse. Close Contact Feeling ! The saddle comes with fenders and large pommel. Removable, interchangeable fiberglass pommel. Matching brackets must be ordered separately.
- Flexible in 3 dimensions (X, Y, Z)
- No pressure and therefore no restriction on the structure of the muscles
- Close Contact Feeling
- Tonic and lively mobility for horse and rider
- Weight about 9.5 kg only
- Adjustable stirrup leather
- PATTERNS: Flower, Basket, Acorn, Plain (without patterns)
- Seat color: chocolate, beige, black, blue, burgundy and other colors on request.
The saddle is made to order from your choices. Consequently, the order cannot be canceled and the saddle cannot be returned. Please give us 12 to 16 weeks.
COLOUR: chocolate brown