The Arizona saddle from Barefoot Saddle is a treeless western saddle in very good quality cowhide leather, entirely hand-spun.
Constant freedom of the spine and withers thanks to the Barefoot VPS® system (Vertebrae Protecting System), it adapts to all types of horses.
The saddle allows you to feel the movements of the horse. No limit on rider weight.
The saddles are handmade, so slight differences may occur.
The Arizona Nut is handmade, so slight differences may appear.
- Weight of the complete saddle approx. 9.5 kg
- Flexible in all directions
- Unrestricted freedom of movement for the horse
- Delivered with Fenders, stirrups, against nylon straps and large pommel
COLOUR: chocolate brown
- Size 1: comparable to a 14.5" to 15.5" western saddle
- Size 2: comparable to a 15.5" to 17" western saddle